• In the Spotlight:

What is up with the sudden uptake of snow induced amnesia??

Like folks here in MI. There was a 10 car pile up on I-75 and it snowed 1/2 inch, 2 died. this last snowfall our weatherman was claiming we would see 6 to 10 inches, folks panic like they never seen snow before! They go out and buy lots of food like we are due for blizzard that will shut us down, Then we get 3 inches. Then you hear about car accidents as soon as the first snow flake fell to the ground. Its like that first flake was a 200 lbs rock hit their head and knocked out common sense! WYF is wrong with people any more?? I read an article that says 16 state troopers have been hit by a car this year!! This is happening when it snows and the amneisa hits the driver and they drive off the road into a ditch and the trooper is stopped and lights going but drivers do not slow down or get over like they do in good weather. The logic center in my brain just explodes when I try to figure that out! 

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• People are STUPID! I used to hate driving in the snow because of all the idiots on the road. My husband used to drive 2 hours into Chicago each way for work and I worried about him constantly.
    Of course, then we left and moved to a place without real winters, and people drive just as horribly when it rains here. Rain will shut this city down. Stupid people!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• You live in MICHIGAN! Nuff said! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Oh Honey, that's every time it snows in SE Missouri! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• It's just that people are stupid.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• When we lived in Texas the favorite wintertime sport was to see who could get their car in the ditch first after hearing the word snow. Yes this is sarcasm but we came from Nebraska and it cracked us up because that is what it looked like and the snow didn't even stick!
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Ya can't fix stupid!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2013