Would you divorce/break up with your SO because of this?

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/51180/canyon+jump+from+400+feet+is+not+exactly+a+lovers+leap/

I think I would be so upset with him if he did this to me but at the same time, I would probably be glad that I experienced it. 

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• broke out into a sweat just watching him push her
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 9:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• OMG so at first I seen where she was and started sweating, because I am deathly scared of heights. Then I was LMAO at how many times she tried and couldn't do it, (thinking that would be me LoL) Then my heart dropped when he pushed her OMFG! YES I would break up with him, I would not be able to trust him anymore, especially since my SO is totally aware of my fear. However it would have been very bad for me I think, I probably would have fainted after getting pushed....
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• all i keept thinking was what if she slipped or fell the wring way or if she held onto him and took him down with her.. ugh stomach is in knots still
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 9:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• ugg...after watching that i was ready to push her. if you dont want to do something dont keep standing there tempting everyone around you! she was all but begging to be pushed.

and no i wouldnt divorce DH cause he wouldnt have my butt up there in the first place haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• okmanders .... so totally agree with you!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I would not break up with him. I would rip his balls off and feed them to him. But then I wouldn't be at the edge in the first place. You couldn't pay me enough money.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• You can't divorce/break up with a dead man.

With that said, I wouldn't be up there in the first place, because my fear of heights is so intense I can barely get on a stepladder.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• why would anyone divorce over that?
    kick ass maybe, but not divorce.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2013