The A$$holes I have dated...(in relationships but can also be in JFF?)

Considering how many times I have been married, obviously I have dated alot.

Let's share some stories about the guys who just didn't make the cut.

There was this one guy who, if I made any typos in a text, claimed the entire text was unreadable.
i.e. I meant to say:
Just get some rest

it came out as
Jusy get some resy

Seriously how fucking hard is it to realize the "T" and "Y" are right next to each other?

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 11:00 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Relationships

• They're all insecure, which is why they pick on others. So, they try to turn you into the insecure one because they can't have you focusing on them and their faults. They need you to need them and you won't need them unless they've attacked your self-esteem. When you realize that, they really seem pathetic and not worth your time. I pay attention to every hang up a guy has now because those are flags for insecurity. All my exes were stupid and when I look back, the only relationships that worked for those guys were the ones with bimbo gfs. Ours never worked because I wasn't stupid and it bothered the hell out of him. I had one that also used to criticize my choice of words (it's not red, it's maroon, it's not green, it's jade...omfg are you serious? He still can't keep a gf to this day. That says it all.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• My first. That I lost my virginity to after about a year of dating, asshole, I found out two months later he got some girl pregnant. Surprised because I thought oh he really loved me because he waited LOSER.

What made him a bigger loser was trying to get back with me by saying he wanted nothing to do with her or the baby.... liar or deadbeat
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Does cheating count? I dated a string of assholes...before I met my dh who is lovely.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I dated one with a teeeeny tiny penis.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I dated a guy I'm still friendly with. He's ten years younger than I am, and when we dated, he still had the "I've got the world by the short hairs" judgmental attitude, thinking if people didn't make it in life it was their fault. I couldn't deal with it. He's gotten over that to a great extent. But his apartment was a freakin' disaster. Piles of cat hair and pizza boxes. Needless to say, we didn't last long.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• well i have had my share of assholes too.. one hid that he did drugs, the next blamed me for everything. guess what? he still does lol. and well the 3rd he is in jail. i ended up in jail 6 months pregnant bc of him. oh yay the winners i have been with lol..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• they have all been worthless cheating assholes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Lmao I guess I'll add he had a tiny penis, no good. He did teach me something important.... All that about the motion of the ocean is BS it's all about the size of the boat lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• i thought i wanted to be with this guy once... we had sex.. i swear i had to stop his penis was so little i didnt feel anything lol..
    Anonymous

• Yes feral. Cheers!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2013