What is worse? (T to the MI yo) adult content

A tiny penis or a gigantic penis?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Relationships

• I think big penises are good, except there can be an issue with technique then. I was with a guy who was very well endowed. But he knew it, and thought the size of his dick made him great in the bed without any other effort. And he was very "macho" about the size of his penis so he would be very rough in bed. He thought being big meant he had some God given right to slam his penis in as hard as it could go. Sex with him was awful.

But men who know how to handle a big penis are a true find!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I've had both. A little one is great for BJ's cause you can put the whole thing in your mouth, and if you want to go there, anal is going to be more comfortable.

I'd rather be tortured to death than tickled to death.
    I'll take a big one please.

BUTT, (pun intended) NO ANAL ALLOWED!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Well how gigantic? Like a it's so big it pops out your mouth to say hi? Or a nice thick 9 inches?
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I suppose it depends on the size of the vagina it is entering and the skill that is used.

Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Honestly I love penis more than oral or toys, if I can't have a decent size I'd say no sex at all. An Oscar Myer does nada for me lol now this is large wood... I call this the vagina breaker lol

skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Hmmm, it hard to to say....but I have always liked the saying its not the size that opens the eyes, its the technique that makes you weak..
    And my DH has them both!! Although its been a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time since we had actual sexual penetration...
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Oh and a little penis may make you feel weak for a few minutes but a large one carries on to the next day lol ok I need to go to bed I'm going to be dreami g of large small skinny fat penis now.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I would say gigantic because that can do damage. With tiny, you can always supplement with fingers, tongue or toys.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I'm dreaming of life without penises right now, but if I had to choose one, it would definitely be a tiny one. I only wish!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Tough one...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2013