could i be pregnant already?

i had a stillbirth delivery at 17 weeks pregnant and had a dnc following...i had sex 10 days after giving birth and the dnc and think i may be pregnant...i am having morning sickness just as i did before with my son, who i lost almost 5 weeks ago....and im having alot of the symptoms that i had before with my first pregnancy...i have heard you are most fertile after having a baby but im not sure if im pregnant or not...if i am i would only be 3 weeks but that is when i started having morning sickness with my son...could it be too soon to get pregnant?

pjharris88

Asked by pjharris88 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Your hormones could still be out of whack from your pregnancy, causing similar symptoms. Go get a blood test to make sure your HCG levels are down to zero, or you could have real medical trouble. Seriously, it's nothing to take lightly. Sorry for the loss of your son.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Yes you could. It would have been better to allow your body to heal. Anytime you have unprotected sex you run the risk of getting pregnant unless you are already pregnant or you are no longer ovulating.
    I wish you the best.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Same.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• i wasnt having any symptoms until just yesterday and i got sick after eating...i couldnt drink milk with my pregnancy with my son, but after i gave birth, i was able to drink it without getting sick...today i had a glass and had to run to the bathroom and got sick...and i got sick yesterday after eating...same as i did when i was pregnant before...and i have been told that i am moody and my sleep is now all out of whack just like before...im going to call my dr and make an appt to see because i have been told that i will be higher risk this pregnancy (if i am)
    pjharris88

Comment by pjharris88 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2013