Spinoff on men

Men that didn't make the cut were referred to as assholes in feralxat's post. I completely agree that there are an abundance out there. But here's the thing, don't you think there are a LOT of crazy women out there too? I think men have to wade through a whole lot of crazy before they meet the right girl. What do ya think? Know any nut jobs?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 12:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• OY! Twat! (pronounced like bat, not like caught) tee hee
    I was talking about the assholes in my life.
    Want me to do a whole different post about how my insanity made a few good ones run straight for the hills?
    I have an equal number of stories.

There was a very successful business owner who wanted nothing more than to bed and wed me- sadly it wasnt until about 5 years later I realized exactly what he was offering, le sigh
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I haven't seen Ferals post, but working in the industry I do, I can absolutely tell you, without a doubt, that there are some messed up, crazy women in this world!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Agree 100% jean!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• yup
    just ask my hubby!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• DER!!!! lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Hell, I just got accused of being a nut job while I was getting dinner on the table, so ya never know!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Ah, feralxat, the ones that got away! Looking back there were at least 2 in my life, that if I could go back in time, I would have made different decisions.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I remember watching the soup once and it had a clip from the VH1 show, like Flavor of Love or the Bachelor, but with Brett Michael's as the "prize". A girl came in to audition for him (I guess that's how the first round worked?), and pulled out a piece of paper to read really horrible rap lyrics from. They were written on the back of an STD aftercare form, which meant the whole time she was "performing", he and whoever else was deciding could read the front of the form.

IIRC, they said she made it onto the show, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• ^^

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• You can mock but I think The Bachelor (yes, guilty) illustrates this point really well!
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2013