Ok! I was called out, so here we go...The Ones That Got Away.

I had a journalist who wanted to take me from S.A. to Houston where he had been offered a job. He was willing to pay for everything. All had to do was be his arm candy. And go to school, on his dime.

Yeah- that would have interfered with my cocaine consumption :(

My personal Cray Cray won out

Your turn!

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 1:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• By the way, to this day classical guitar playing makes me melt.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I have had one love.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• In college there was this HOT classical guitar player. He was definitely flirting with me, but I was dating the man who would eventually (18 years later) leave me in the most cliche way. I have to say, I was tempted, but I am nothing if not loyal. If only I could go back in time. 

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• ....... he would have been perfect if he was not so obsessed with his gun.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• There are only 2 that got away...
    One of them (12+ years ago) recently met my husband and they are hanging out all the time.... UGH!
    But now seeing things as an outsider, he is a master manipulator, and has never had a successful relationship. He's almost 50 and still single, never married, no kids. Part of me thinks I dodged a bullet.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• There was this one. He was wrong for me in so many ways but his dad was a baller and lived in a huge house in LA. We'd go up there and weekends and take the Escalade for a spin and do crazy shit I can only dream about having the money to do now. Goooood times. Plus he was nice in bed.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I've never had one get away. If I let them go it was for a good reason and I've never looked back.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I wish I could make my own man, blending all the best things from the relationships I've had, and getting rid of the undesirable stuff.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• My college boyfriend broke up with me because I did not want to be engaged or get married. He invented something that people use in their homes everyday! I would have been very rich! Oh well.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I started dating my husband at 14, so I don't really have a "got away" guy to really speak of. Pretty much the only person I dated before him was a guy named John. He is now a military fitness trainer and he is SUPER hot, though. I love my husband, and I think he is plenty attractive, but when I saw John for the first time since high school, I tried hard not to drool LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2013