Cloth diapers

what do you use to clean you cloth diapers and liners? Where do you buy them from, what brands are your favorite, and what style is your favorite? If you have a reasoning behind all these questions I would love to read them!

Pheiona L.

Asked by Pheiona L. at 3:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2013 in General Parenting

• We bought Koshie all in ones and lots of all in one diapers from local wahms. We would rinse the poopy diapers and keep them in a wet storage with vinegar and lavender oil. The lavender oil works as an antibacterial and helps keep the smell down in between washings. We would wash in a gentle baby detergent with no other additives. I loved the all in ones because then I don't have to stuff the padding in or worry that I didn't get the padding in correctly and then I get leaks.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 5:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Go ask in CWCB.
    Anonymous