It's Friday... What's your weekend plans? adult content

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 8:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Shit I didn't mean to hit anon but my stupid iPad screen wanted to get all wonky in me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I'm taking the kids to the Alamo this weekend to see Travis' Victory or Death letter and to see the reenactment. It's a once in a lifetime chance to see the letter. It's never been displayed before now. We'll have dinner on the Riverwalk with friends I haven't seen in 8 years.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• im going to watch breaking dawn part 2, and a friend of mine is coming over so i can teach her how to use her new DSLR.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Birthday party for my daughter's friends and young cousins tomorrow. Birthday party for friends and family on Sunday. It's all about parties!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Well, today's the day my son gets to go back to the dentist to take care of his teeth. He had cavities starting at his bi-annual cleaning, so today they will be taking care of those.

We need to go grocery shopping.

Not super fun plans, like going out to eat or anything. Just boring stuff :(
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Grocery shopping and baking today.

Not sure about tomorrow during the day. We have a bar mitzvah and party in the evening.

DS2 has 2 birthday parties on Sunday. I'll be insane by the end of the day that's for sure.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Same as M-F except with kids and husband. Sounds great! Ughhhh..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• 2 hours of zumba tomorrow morning...

that's about as exciting as my life gets
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Work Saturday then going to the symphony with DH to see/hear the Verdi Requiem. Love that requiem; have had the chance to sing it a couple years ago so it will be fun to be in the audience this time (most likely while thinking my part the whole time... LOL)

Sunday... probably catch up on laundry and other house stuff.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• lol I love that card.
    It was my Dads b-day yesterday but he was out of town so i am going over tomorrow and bringing him his present and also home made muddy buddies. He collects the Budweiser holiday beer steins. He has everyone but the first one, I found one in great condition and that's his b-day gift.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2013