What are your thoughts? adult content

Hi all. Hubby and I are ttc. We have been trying for 8 years +. I have had recent scans and full blood tests. All came back normal and no problems. Not even early menopause. So now they are looking at hubby.

Af isn't regular.

Af was due 15th feb. Still nothing. On Sunday when I wiped there was some blood, not much, but on the tissue all the same. In fact every day when I wipe at some point in the day there has either been pink or blood. Do you think maybe I am just having a long and light period?

I feel tired, and do have some stomach pains, but only slight, and is what I experience with Af, also back pains, just feel generally yuk.

Do you think maybe I am just having a long and light period?

This is not an 'am I pregnant' question, just your thoughts please.

I haven't rushed in testing due to Af not being regular and so many negative outcomes.

Many thanks for your comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know how irregular you are (you were expecting your cycle to start around the 15th but does it usually start around when you determine it "should"? And how are you calculating when it's due--from the first day of the previous cycle?) Assuming you normally would have at least started bleeding before the 24th if you were due on the 15th, then it seems reasonable to go ahead & test now. Just see. It may be disappointing but it might help you rule out the question, and maybe you could consult with your physician to discuss what you are noticing with the pink smears or minimal blood this cycle.
    I imagine you don't like to test "randomly" but maybe don't consider this random; it seems kind of unusual and worth finding out.
    I wish you the best.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 1:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• All you can do is perform a pregnancy test.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• are you taking anything to help you conceive?
    have you always been regular?
    It doesn't hurt to take a test. GOOD LUCK!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Both times I have been pregnant I got a little bit of blood I am guessing from implantation. It could be that you are having a light period or it could be something else. I think if it keeps up you probably should test just to be sure, and if not then maybe call your Dr. to ask them if this is normal.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• 8 years and you're only looking at hubby now?!?

You haven't talked about when your cycle started, if you had sex on your fertile days, etc so I can't answer if you might be pregnant or not.

Pee on the stick.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2013