Spinoff: Who was the last person to block you on facebook?

Just read a question about who the last person you unfriended was, and it reminded of the last person to block me.

There's this guy in my taekwondo class that does a LOT of shit talking, but does nothing to back up his mouth.

We're the same belt rank, got promoted at the same time, blah blah blah. At our last testing this guy chose NOT to accept his belt promotion so he could continue in tournaments at the lower belt, and not have to spar. One day in class he tied to push me out of my place in line, trying to pull rank on me. He was still wearing his yellow belt, and I was wearing my camo. When I didn't immediately move for him he tried whining to the instructor about it. Instead of making a big scene about it I reluctantly moved over. As he took "his" place he made some comment about "yeah, that's right move out of my way". I turned to him and said, "Wow, when did we become 10 years old again?" He thought I was being incredibly rude (no ruder than him to me) and blocked me shortly after.

I don't care all that much, I just find it incredibly childish. He's still friends with my husband. Hubby is looking forward to sparring the guy at a tournament or testing so he can beat him. Not nice, we know, but the guy can NOT kick above the belt. He doesn't have the flexibility. Shoot, sparring me a couple of times in class I was glad I wasn't a guy. he kicked ME in the groin hard enough to hurt ME.

Anyone else know of someone who has blocked you?

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 11:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• when I had it I never blocked anyone.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• My former best friend when she started dating my ex.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 11:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Not that I know of and I am not on enough to bother anyone.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Hmm, can't tell which was the last. One is a very politically motivated progressive and hates anything conservative. I don't get real political on FB, but I do 'like' things (in general having to do with the more fiscally conservative genre). He was a douche that was engaged to one of my old friends and he treated her like shit. Lets just say I wasn't sad to see he was no longer on my friends list.

The other was an old friend from HS that had some sort of mental illness and was going through some things with her marriage. Sweet girl, just seemed to have a pretty deep illness. She ended up committing suicide about a month ago.  Very sad for her and her whole family (she left three young kids behind).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• My niece did. She didn't want anyone telling her mom what she was doing while she's at college. As I told her..she's an adult and it's up to her what she does.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• No idea if I have ever been blocked or unfriended...

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I have no idea. I'm not even sure who all has blocked me. There was one woman that we were friends and then I realized she was just using me as a "reserve friend" for when another friend wasn't available to talk or hang out or when she was mad at another friend...so after a couple years of this, I de-friended her....shortly after that she blocked me (only knew because we have mutual friends and her comments would not show up on my page...or she would be tagged and it wouldn't be a clickable link for me). I saw her post a comment the other day, so at some point in time she obviously decided to un-block me.

But she is the only one I know of that has blocked me.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• If I had to guess, probably my ex-boyfriend. But I blocked him, so I can't say for sure. Maybe my ex-husband, but he'd have to be able to find my profile to block it, and I've made it pretty much impossible for him. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• My ex husband, I unfriended him & then he blocked me. Yeah, he's mature like that.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2013

• don't remember the nale of the dude, but i did block one guy. my profile says i'm married, and he kept messaging me to jion him for dinner and things like that. i told him i was married for 12 years and have three kids, and i'm not stepping out on my guy. i let my guy read everything the guy sent me. hubby got on his account and told the guy to leave me alone because i have told him twice to stop messaging me. the third time hubby had just walked into the house and he was already in a bad mood from work, he saw the message up and told me to defriend him. i was already in the process of doing it. he's the only one so far
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2013