This is a graphic discussion about sex. *disclaimer* Gotta gives me props for using my screen name,lol adult content

I should subtitle this "what I learned in the sex groups of CM"
I missed my calling as a Sociologist by the way
I got to thinking after reading several questions regarding where on you(or in you) that your partner ejaculates
I was wondering whether he(they) learned this from watching porn,and whether or not ,they were at the time,fantasizing that they were those characters,or if he's imagining she's the porn actress and he's himself.
To me (just my humble opinion) having a man purposely come on me,is demeaning.
I was wondering if these women WANT their man to do this, begrudgingly accept it because he just does it and want to make him happy, hate it and don't say anything,or have no clue that all men don't do this
I've always wondered about the psychology behind who,and what,turns us on and gets us off. This was just the latest thought process.
Bottom line,whatever you do in private is your business. As long as it's legal,go for it. I'm not judging,just curious. I suppose of all things you can do,this isn't going to hurt anyone.
Ok,so I need a question. Is there any sex act that you do just to please him,and you couldn't care less for? Is there any he does just for you?
Going Anon is your friend here,lol

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• Nothing involving kids, pets, or bodily functions, and I can't handle anal with hubby.

Otherwise I'm pretty open.

LOL butterfly- my mom remarried a few years ago after being married for 30 years and a widow for 5. When she started "being intimate" again, she called me and asked "WHAT is with this butt thing!?! Why does every guy want to put it in there?" LOL

Yea, I blame porn.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I don't really do anything just for him because he wants it. I am very sexual and at ease with pretty much anything under the sun ( with the exception of scat, vomit etc). I love when dh cums on me, I like swallowing.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I don't think there's anything he does completely for me, because he gets pleasure from pleasuring me - but there are things he does that are definitely focused solely on me that can't be doing anything for him physically. As far as him - I dress up for him with the whole garters and stockings thing because I know that does it for him, but that's not really a sex act. My husband is definitely the giver in our relationship.

Answer by missanc at 12:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• One thing I notice here on CM is that girls (I won't call them women) have anal, have kids, blow their man every day, but have never had an orgasm! OR they've had sex, have kids, but have never given a BJ.
    Here's the TMI part... My "first" and I were together about 8 months before we had sex. But in that time, we had done everything else. Like explored each other's bodies from top to bottom. I had many orgasms before I ever had sex (so did he), from oral, 69, fingers, whatever. We were both virgins, I was almost 16, he was 18, and we were both patient.

Now it seems like these girls are doing 1 of 2 things- they're just opening their legs right away and getting pregnant, OR they're worried so much about "pleasing" their man to keep them, that the take no pleasure in sex themselves, and don't know their own bodies. And the guys are too dumb or too selfish to care. As a sex educator the whole thing pisses me off!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I don't mind porn occasionally, but lately it's on every time we get busy. It's getting a little old, but I don't say anything because it helps him move things along a little quicker when I'm not completely in the mood.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I have a very aggressive sex drive and have had men come on me. My x was not interested in sex so I went ten years without, I like sex and I like doing a lot of acts as long as I am in control!!!! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• We both enjoy each other and that about sums it up.
    Yes I will dress for him, but much of that sort of thing is past tense.
    He had a fantasy of bing met at the door with little on. He was home early kids were at school and I had an apron and nothing else.
    It works both ways though dressing up is not my fantasy,lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• WHEN A WOMEN WANTS A MAN TO COME ON HER IS BECAUSE JUST THE IDEA OF HAVING HIM EJACULATE ON HER TURNS HER ON AND THAT I THINK IS WHAT THE WHOLE PURPOSE IS ALL ABOUT GETTING YOURSELF OFF IN WHATEVER WAY YOU LIKE. WHEN A MAN DOES THINGS FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE AND THE WOMEN DOES NOT CLARIFY FOR HIM THAT WHATEVER HE IS DOING IS NOT REALLY GETTING HER ANYWHERE THEN YES SHE IS CLEARLY DOING IT JUST FOR HIM BUT I HAVE A STRONG OPINION THAT WHY DO SOMETHING THAT U WONT ENJOY.....SEX IS LIKE A FANTASY LAND AND YOU CAN DO PRETTY MUCH WHATEVER YOU LIKE WITH THAT PERSON UNLESS THAT PERSON TELLS U OTHERWISE WE NEED TO LEARN TO SPEAK OUR MINDS IF NOT THEN U WONT KNOW IF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS OR ISN'T WORKING FOR U GUYS... SOME WOMEN DON'T LIKE GIVING HEAD SOME LOVE IT SOME WOMEN DON'T LIKE IT FAST SOME PREFER THAT BETTER. SO THERE IS NO WRONG OR DEMEANING ACTS JUST ENJOY SEX BC WHAT WORKS FOR ONE DOES NOT WORK FOR THE OTHER.
    mommy2bbqt

Answer by mommy2bbqt at 12:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Yeah, all these guys just need to take a turn working on a surgery floor in the hospital. When they saw all the men and women who have to come in to get their butthole spinchter "retightened"... it would probably change their opinion about anal... Constantly shitting yourself is not a good thing.

My dh and I enjoy a lot of different sex activities. Fantasy, dressing up, new positions, mutual masturbation, whatever, it's all part of just letting go and having fun with someone you trust, and turns you on!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Mommy dont scream please.

Yes I blame porn too but they had to get the idea somewhere.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2013