Missed period but have mild cramps, back twinges,and bloating but neg test result??

Ok so today I am 4 days late for my period, really I missed it because I only have a 3 day period, anyways 4 days late. I keep thinking it's going to come because I feel minor twinges in my lower back from time to time with mild cramps as well, I feel extremely bloated, and very wet. Again though period has not come. Of course I have taken two tests, one 2 days before period was due and another today and both are negative, im gonna wait till next friday to take again before I go to a doctor. I do not have any symptoms of pregnancy unless the ones I already said are considered pregnancy symptoms? I did try to check my cervix and it was high soft and of course wet but Ive read this is misleading at times. I had weird midcycle spotting two and half weeks ago one day for no more than 30 minutes, I read about that and figured it could be ovulation spotting because it was around my predicted ovulation time, well two days later I had

first_timer1

Asked by first_timer1 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe your period is just late.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Did you have a question, or did you just come to talk about your squishy cervix?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I've done this. U could have miss calculate or u could just be stressed. I was stressed lol. Could be exercising more?? good luck :-)
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 12:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2013