Nothing like signing onto facebook

& finding out a friend you went to high school with was found dead this morning :( he was 26 like me, so young and i just played a game of pool with him a few months ago. and now hes gone. really makes life come to a screeching halt and puts all the important things into perspective. i think im still in shock :(

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• Oh that's terrible. I'm so sorry. Hugs to you.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I'm sorry. A couple of weeks ago I found out that someone from my class (1997) died of a heart attack. So horrible when they're young, and it hits too close to home.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• group hug

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Sorry :( That happened a few weeks ago to me too. She died in her sleep. I just saw her at my reunion in September.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• im sorry

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• alot of people are saying he overdosed but i dont know whether thats really true or not, or whether it was accidental or on purpose. sucks :( my day just took a complete 180.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• hugs

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• So sorry for the loss of your friend.

goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Whats worse is finding out through FB that a family member passed away.
    I knew my sister and nephews had passed away, but it wasn't until the next day that someone told me on FB that my cousin had died as well. (House fire, no one knew my cousin was there at the time.)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Not long after I joined Facebook, I found out that one of my best friends from high school had been murdered in a workplace shooting. (Suspect still awaiting trial, 4.5 years later.) Then the mom of another high school friend signed on to her son's account to tell us he died in the H1N1 flu epidemic.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2013