Florida expecting snow this weekend?

Im trying to find articles about it but the closest thing I found was on a local weather page that said its too soon to tell, but it's a "possibility". IF it should happen, it's obviously not going to be the 'break out the snow tires & shovels' kind of snow, but possibly just snow flurries.

still- it'll be cool if it happens. and the first time my kids see it :)

Asked by tnm786 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• sidesplittinglaughter that should freak my friend out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• good luck! lol snow sucks!

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• the last time i saw snow was in hinesville, ga in 2010. thats another location where snow is never expected to fall, but it did! i think they got a couple of inches too, i remember playing in it. it was melted by morning :(

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• The whole north part of the state will shut down.

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• Oh goody, people are going to freaking panic! They already suck at driving when it rains, dealing with snow will kill them. Maybe they will all stay home!

Answer by kmath at 7:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• OH nuh uh!! I am in South eastern AL! I want SNOW! Well, the stuff we get that they say is snow anyway ;) LOL

Answer by momof030404 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• We have snow flurries in central AL, and it was just in the 60s a few days ago.

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2013