4th wedding anniversary coming up soon...

I would like to get some idea's if I could about what to do for our anniversary. I'm actually at a loss as what to do and I would like it to be special for my husband. Any idea's ladies?

summernight

Asked by summernight at 7:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Can you get a baby sitter? Take him somewhere special, not necessarily out to eat. Does he like the theatre? Or to golf? Or the races? Do something centered on what he enjoys, then romance him later after the date. Happy anniversary!
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 11:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

•   Hi, I'm happy to answer this b/c this will be my 4th yr as well.

Anyways,have you thought about staying in and maybe romancing him? Like maybe...dinner and afterwards a bubble bath for two...with rose petals and or wine? Add some candles and a nice full body massage ( by now he will be willing to take turns). I'm sure with a little bit of imagination you can think of something great!!

Hope this helps,

Constance

Marriedwkids

Answer by Marriedwkids at 8:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• LOVE marriedwkids idea! Hubbies LOVE the massage thing!! Try using a sensual oil!! When you give him the massage, be sure to wear something extra sexy!! Happy early Anniversary wishes to you and hubby!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 9:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009