Anyone here prefer their men with an un-cut penis?

Is you husband/significant other cut or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My partner is 100% natural - nothing removed.

But then again, I live in Ireland - where you would be hard pressed to find ANY man who was circumcised.
    To be honest I doubt any female I know would go near a guy who had a a part of their penis missing.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I prefer them circumsized. I have slept with 2 men that weren't...and I couldn't even tell that they were hard, because of the extra skin...yeah, I definitely prefer circumsized. (and yes my SO is.)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Ditto ladysavage, except my husband is English.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My DH is not "snipped" and I've been with a guy who was and I didn't notice any difference.
    He has a little extra skin, yea..But it clearly gets and feels hard.
    Also, men who are not cut have more feeling than men who are cut..I think I like the idea of getting the best of sex that he possible can.
    Anonymous

• I honestly wonder if getting snipped is the reason who a lot of men don't desire sex..It does desensitize the feeling so as a man gets out of his "I want to try it and experiment with it" stage if he no longer wants it because it doesn't feel that pleasurable to him..I think maybe it would have did some good to leave their parts untouched. I know a lot of men who did get cut still love sex but I'm just saying..You're cutting something off! It could really mess it up if you think about it.
    Anonymous

• my husband is, i dont really care i dont like sex anyway (i've been with both)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My so isnt, i dont see anything wrong with it. i lost my virginity to someone who was, but i couldnt tell a difference.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mine is snipped. I think it looks like an ant-eater when it's not.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• lol ant eater, i always thought it looked more like a vacuum
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mine is circ'd and I prefer that. Un-circ'd penis' are ugly.
    Anonymous