Negative Pregnancy Test 4 Days before missed period...

Hey Ladies,I feel sad again today. I had another negative test this morning. I've been trying to conceive sice the beginning of this year and I've had zero luck. So now I'm going to buy a Basal Thermometer to keep track next month. I keep having vivid dreams that I am pregnant but when I go to test I'm not. I already have children but this time around it seems so much harder. (I'm 28) I get really sad and give my pregnancy test the middle finger every time it's negative. All my friends around me are pregnant and im happy for them but want the same joy.... :-( Has anyone else been having a hard time? Feels down? Trust your not alone on this one.... Any suggestions on baby making ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Why are you testing before you miss your period?

Charting temps is a good idea.

Blowing baby dust your way.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Maybe wait until you miss a period instead of giving yourself high hopes.

I know that it's hard. I've been there - twice. It took 18 months ttc my oldest. My doc was about to start running tests and diagnose me with PCOS when I got pregnant. With my 3rd it took 2 years, 18 months it with various fertility drugs to get pregnant.

It will happen, but try to relax and enjoy the ttc.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Did you read the directions on the tessting supplies. I am pretty certain it says a week or 10 days after your period has been missed.
    Enjoy your kids and you hubby and relax.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Why are you even testing before your period?? Better to wait until you are about a week late.

If you have been trying for more the 6 months see a doctor!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Yes, test after a missed period. The middle finger thing is funny. Good luck!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2013