Is there anything you would never eat but have been offered?

Me, Lamb & Liver. Raw fish & raw meat (tartare). How about you?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2013 in Food & Drink

• tmi flag for me. lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Meat in general. I'm a vegetarian.
    Shellfish because we keep kosher.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I'll try most things once.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Nothing, I'll try (almost) anything one. Wait, I take that back. My 3 yr old has tried to offer me food she's had in her mouth before. And, I declined with a nice, "no thank you, mommy's not hungry".
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Some of that food that Adam Richman finds on the Travel Channel.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Offered, but refused, Oysters, pate, Some things I have been forced to eat. My mom loved liver and onions, we had it regularly. As a child I was not allowed to refuse something a host offered, so I have had to eat tongue, and elk

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Hmmm...I think I'll try anything at least once. Oysters aren't that bad steamed and deep fried chicken livers taste good with 57 sauce.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Sushi. My MIL is Japanese, so I've been offered it a lot. Anything raw wrapped in seaweed is NOT for me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• The only thing that I have ever refused to eat was rabbit. I had a pet rabbit when I was a child and the idea of eating one upsets me. I usually never refuse to ear anything that I'm served but, given that I had told her on many occasions that I didn't eat rabbit, when my MIL served it to me (and it was a genuine mistake) I felt justified in refusing.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• In the past month alone I've been offered prawns, shrimp, crawfish, lobster, squid, shark, octopus, rabbit, duck, buffalo, wild boar, kangaroo, alligator, duck, and rabbit. NO THANK YOU. I stick to beef, chicken, turkey, and pork, and tuna out of a can. I would probably be willing to try anything vegetarian.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2013