What did you do today?

I cleaned out my room and my 3 year old's room. Squished a spider. Did the dishes. Picked up, did a few loads of dishes. Held the cutest baby ever, mine!

:)

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2013 in General Parenting

• I basically made coffee, dressed the kids to go out with my Mom, and then took a nap on the couch... I feel like ass!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Aww don't feel like an ass!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• LOL! ♥
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• <3 I shall call you squishy.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I attempted to see the Victory or Death letter of Travis' at the Alamo. It was a 5 hour line to get in there. Not happening with kids. They cried from disappointment, but I would be crying if I stood in line that long with them. We wandered the river walk. Went down to the ghetto to have lunch at The Cove ( not a good neighborhood....eeek!) and finished the day grocery shopping. Woohoo.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I took granddaughter in town. We returned her moms movies and got some more because the youngest has pneumonia. I then went and picked up a few grocery items for them. Took it all back to them, dropped off granddaughter and came back home. That's about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• ::takes a deep breath:: Cleaned the kitchen, did two loads of laundry, organized DS's drawers, packed away all of the outgrown clothes for both kids, did 2 loads of laundry, ran the dishwasher 2 times, cleared the kitchen table, completed 3 hours of course work for my job, made limeade and curry chicken soup. ::gasp for breath::
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• oh! and helped the kids with punch art and those stupid melty bead art thingys... They were very artsy fartsy today... too cold out!
    But_Mommie

• Cleaned the kitchen up. Went and got a oil change and tires rotated. Went threw the car wash. Now it will probably rain.

Answer by louise2 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Um...pretty much nothing. It is super cold here (by Florida standards, anyway!), so we stayed in and watched TV, enjoyed the heat. I got my laundry done yesterday, so didn't have to do much today. Make dinner, run the dishwasher.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2013