How many pairs of pants do you have that fit you?

I have... 0!!! My maternity pants are falling off of me- duh- and I tried on at least 30 pairs of pants at the store yesterday and picked out one pair. After washing and drying they are a tad too big.

I don't know what size I am anymore! Ack! I'm not the size 3 I was pre-pregnancy. These pants are size 5 and a wee bit big.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• 8 pairs I'd guess, and I haven't worn a size 5 since I was 18. I hate you and your small ass. :P

Not really, it sucks to be between sizes.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• 5 is too big
    Oh shut up! :P
    I have 3 that fit well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I have 15 pair of jeans. Only two that I wear all the time. The rest vary about 3 sizes, but I won't give them up. LOL! I probably have about 12 pair of dress slacks, three yoga pants, and several sweat pants.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Size 5?! Really?! I think I have a true love/hate thing for you right now. LOL :p
    I have 3 pairs of work slacks, some jeans, capris & stretch pants that fit. But they're not a size 5! Brat! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• The last time I was a size 5, I was 20 years old and not even considering having children. Boo hoo!
    I have two that fit right now, but they are tight. Oh, and my Oscar the Grouch fuzzy pants with the elastic waist that fit perfectly.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• 3. Jeans and two pair of work pants! Oh and some sweats...I won't wear though out though so I don't count them!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I have 3 closets full of clothes and only a few I absolutely love and are my favorites.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• 1
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Oh, and I kinda like wearing pants that are a tad too big on me. Makes me feel skinnier than I really am!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• 3 pairs of good jeans, a pair of "weekend" jeans, a pair of dress pants, and 2 pairs of work out pants. And a pair of jeggings.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2013