What's the creepiest,grossest,or most disturbing thing you've seen at Walmart? adult content

Today was the woman who was so fat,that I could hardly see the electric scooter underneath her. I was dumbfounded when I saw her. There was the handlbars and the basket,but it appeared as if she was floating across the floor. As she passed,you could see the back wheels,but that was about it

A few years back,there was a girl in there with her baby who was filthy and clad in only a diaper. She was holding onto the kid on her hip and the baby kept slipping down. As she stood there talking to some guy,the baby leaned over and puked up what appeared to be 2 days worth of food at their feet. The mom just used the tail of her shirt to wipe the baby's face,and kept on talking. The employee came over and tried to mop it up,and the girl was pissed that he was disturbing her conversation.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I've seen so many disturbing things at Walmart, I don't even know where to start (which is one of the huge list of reasons I don't shop there). The 200 lb lady in daisy dukes and a sports bra was the worst, I guess. The cut off jean shorts were so short that half her ass was hanging out, and they were so tight that the shorts pushed the rest of her ass out so that all you saw were the flattened, buttcheeks flapping against the back of her thighs as she walked.

There is also no real safe time to go to Walmart. You either get the nasty ugliness inside the store, or you risk coming across criminal activity out in the parking lot. There are always drug deals in the parking lot at the Walmart by me. I read somewhere that the parking lots of Walmart have the highest crime rates of any other store or mall.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Everything at Walmart amazes me. It's so disturbing. The only safe time to go is late at night or during the day on week days. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I know, that's the problem. I have to go there for prescriptions and stuff....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I never shop at Walmart! Stories like this one are the reason why, lol
    Nightmares I tell you!!!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I only go to Walmart after I drop my kid off at school: 8am on a week day. It's the safest time.

I saw this:

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Ive, never seen anything like that at our wal-mart.

3libras....I just saw that game the other day. Why on earth would anyone want to play that?! Why not just go outside and pick up real dog poop?
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Lol I've never seen anything like that at our Walmart. I occasionally see people in pj pants or something but never that level or trashiness lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Hmm, since your asked . . .

I was at WM with a friend since she had to find some tights for her girls. I had to go to the bathroom really bad (just #1, nothing to get excited about). I didn't have a purse or anything, so I just ran in the bathroom and got into a stall, closed the doors and assumed the position. Mid stream I looked up at the back side of the stall door and saw a big piece of shit just smeared all over the door. After gagging and trying to push the pee from my bladder as fast as I could I finally finished and barreled out of the stall to find the cleaning person on the other side of the door. I tried to explain to her that there was poo smeared on the door, she just gave me a blank look. I think she either didn't know English or she was holding her hysterical laughter in until I got out of the bathroom.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• The other disturbing thing I saw was the lady in front of me in line got up to the cashier and saw that there was a manufacturers coupon on the back of the package for some amount off of the next purchase of that same item. She tore it off the box and used it for that transaction. I had never seen anyone do that before and the cashier looked visibly annoyed by this tactic. So, right before she was going to ring up my little rug I asked her to wait a second while I checked the label for a coupon. She just busted out laughing and tole me to "just stop that".
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• honestly, I have not seen things like*that* at the Walmarts I have been in or worked at...
    maybe I'm lucky or something
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2013