Another fun thing to do for laughs

Beep and wave at people as you drive past them. EVERYONE will wave back,and the confused looks on their faces are priceless. Extra points if you yell out "Hey BOBBY!" (or whatever name)
Actually that one will get you more waves,lol

I had strange friends. We'd do weird things like this on Saturday nights. We also used to ask people walking if they wanted a ride. You'd be amazed at how many people were willing to hop in a car full of strangers. We'd never let them in. More confused faces!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We used to do that back in high school and even early college. Sometimes we'd pull up by a group of people and ask if they wanted some candy. My friends and I were weird, and now that I think about it, we were probably really lucky no one ever got pissed off at us.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Nowadays, depending on where you live, those simple pranks could either get you arrested or shot at! :p I remember doing that in HS, when a whole carload of us would drive by & wave & holler at people- usually boys! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• When i was young, I thought I saw my brother's car. I waved and waved, and the poor lady in the car waved back as she passed me, with a very confused look on her face.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 7:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• My DH & I do that quite a bit I love the WTF looks :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• I do this ALL the time.. I live in a tourist town where people are constantly stopped on the side of the road to look at the lake. It embarrasses my husband but that wont stop me.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• DD has decided next time i take her to the Wal-Mart of some such place she is going to walk around calling out common names just to see how many people turn around.
    I may never take her out in public again :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• That makes me think of Impractical Jokers when they start yelling LARRY!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2013

• Yeah. I live in the ghetto. That would get me raped.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2013