HAVE YOU WANTED YOUR DH BEST FRIENDS?(tmi)

dh has always wanted a 3some with his friend him and me. he has been kinda talking me into it for the past 2 years or so. well we acually did it this weekend and dh didt really like it, but i did. i want it again and dh is mad cuz thats all i can think of. his friend dont really want to talk to me. i txted him today and he said it best we didnt talk. me and the friend did not have intercorse it was all just oral. dh is the only guy and now i want to know what it is like with his friend. i know its bad for me to want that but its all i have been thinking about the last 2days. i do i make it stop. i dont even feel like having sex with dh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• You just need to put on your big girl pants and say "It's over." The friend is trying to give you a hint that he feels awkward about the whole thing. Your husband is unhappy and the friend is probably feeling funny since his friend (your hubby) isn't happy with him after this thing happened. Just take a page from them and pretend it never happened. If you keep obsessing about it, you will KILL your marriage and it doesn't sound like you want that to happen. Tuck it away in the back of your head and pull it out only when you are taking care of yourself, alone. Don't talk to the friend for a LONG time. Try to respect your hubby's feelings. He's just been served up a huge dose of "be careful what you ask for." What he really needs is to know that he's number 1 in your book.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• On one hand, your DH asked for it. On the other, don't be a whore. Stay faithfull to your DH.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• 3somes always ruin a marriage.... sighs. That's why my hubby and I choose not to participate in that
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• its so hard to try to stay faithfull. dh opened this door for me. i had always thought that you should only have sex with one person. but dh started it and now he wants it to be over in the blink of an eye and its just not that easy.

Anonymous

• bad decision making on your part. if you want his bestfriend leave your hubby then. obviously the bf doesnt want to talk to you, so maybe you should take the hint, before your marriage is over
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• noone held a gun to your head, you cant play the blame game.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• im not trying to play the blame game. and i dont want to feel this way i just do.
    Anonymous

• no-not really. I am happy with what I've got thats why I married him.
    Anonymous

• Nope! Threesomes make a great fantasy, but as you found out, the reality is not that great.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Just to point out, threesomes don't always end up like this... every relationship is different. My husband and I have had one and would certainly do it again. Our relationship is still very strong.

But, you need to put this guy out of your mind and out of your lives. Take his number out of your phone. Focus on your husband. If you don't want to have sex with your husband, then force yourself to a few times. You'll get into it once it starts up. It's important that you focus your energy on your relationship. Stop talking about the other man.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 8:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2009