Little wieners? TMI adult content

DH has been my "one and only" if you know what I mean, but after reading some of the relationship questions about little wieners, I have a (semi) serious question.

So, if you've been with someone with a super tiny dick, did they say anything about it? Like "hey, I have a tiny dick, but I'm willing to do ________ to compensate for it," or did they act like nothing was wrong? LOL

I need some humor in my life tonight!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• I've been with someone "on the small side" & no, he never admitted to being small. You know men & their egos.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• There was no warning lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Every man thinks he has a big dick! LMAO!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I don't know what qualifies as SUPER tiny.. but the guy I was with before my husband was pretty small - and it was the best sex of my life. He would admit that it was small, he wasn't embarrassed because he knew how to work it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• he never said he was small. but didn't think he was huge. he was just very talented
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• i was with a man who said " i have a small dick but it should do the trick" but little did he realize that iddn't matter, it was the fact he SUCKED at ksising, oral and foreplay which mattered the most
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I went through a horrible divorce. I decided with the next man I would do everything right. I waited three months. I was head over heels in love. The big night came, he took off his pants, And I literally said aloud,"awwwww".
    I had been a good girl. What had I done to deserve this? I stuck it out for three whole years until I couldn't take anymore.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• The only guys I've ever known to say they were tiny were the guys who were NOT tiny! I believe guys who are tiny hope we don't notice! lol but yes guys with small packages seem to work harder.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• There is no way that a guy would ever admit to having a small one. I honestly don't think they look at other men's ones in the showers or the changing rooms just "in case" theirs will be bigger! Either that or something in the male brain can't tell size correctly.
    But WE'VE all had different sizes and most of us 'know' that bigger is better. (I think only a very few women are genuinely happy with dinky dicks, others who say they are either haven't had a big one or are trying to convince themeselves that they've made the right decision!).
    Sorry - not a very fun answer, I'm feeling in a serious Sunday mood for some reason (could be to do with me being alone on a Saturday night/Sunday morning!) .
    More fun for me is considering just HOW anyone can grow up with a wiener of any size between their legs!
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 6:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Personally, I prefer a thicker "tool" instead of longer. So, even if it's short, as long as it's wide, I'm good. Plus, no matter the size or width, if the guy doesn't do well in the foreplay department, it's all over before it even starts. I think the phrase should be amended to "Big girls try harder, just like guys with small "tools." lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2013