Coffee at 7pm ?

I did not think I was going to be able to stay awake until the kids bedtime. Now I will be lucky to go to sleep before they awake.

So yeah. Coffee does work for me. Good to know. Posing the baby for pictures while everyone sleeps. Now baby is asleep and here I am. Chilling.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Entertainment

• Listen to "spa music" or "sleep relaxation music" with headphones on youtube while doing deep breathing exercises? Take a smaller dose of coffee next time? Hope you can get to sleep b/c i can't. Sick and annoyed that one nostril is runny.....
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Take some benadryl and see if it helps. I sometimes take Valerian just to get back on schedule.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I breastfeed and co sleep. I cant be medicated in bed. :)
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I Hate that. Afrin is my favorite nasal spray. I had less than 4 oz of the coffee. I should put music on though.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I can drink coffee tell bedtime and still fall asleep. Lucky me! It doesn't keep me away at all. I did that last night.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I can't drink coffee after 4pm so I know how you feel hopefully SO let's you sleep in today. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2013