Octuplets!! Why are any of you hating on this women?

If ppl wanna donate to helo her out.. then its NOT anyones bussiness but hers. She didnt have these babies to create money! I bet if she was married noone would even be talking. Hello the duggars,, jon and kate! Their able to support their kids from handouts too. Tlc pays them but their married so those kids deserve to eat right????? Please get real ppl!! Stop judging her..... until u give birth to 8 beautiful babies. I hope money pour out like rain on her! GOd bless her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do people keep asking this question? It's not going to change the responses.
    Anonymous

• Yes, but, there are photos of her out the other day buying a Wii for one of her sons, out of the donations she recieved.
    Wrong.
    Anonymous

• if u dont like the post just pass it by... dont have to try to make drama. Answer it or just leave it. Makes sense to me!
    Anonymous

• The Jim Duggar has a job, she on the other hand doesn't. There's the difference. California people's tax dollars are paying for those octuplets and her other six kids, not her. And it might be different if she was married, but maybe not. If both her and said husband didn't have a job either. You should maybe know what your talking about before you open your mouth.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Jon and Kate, and the Duggars are WHITE...that's why no one makes a big deal about TLC supporting their families.
    Anonymous

• Well Jon isn't White, but his wife is.
    Anonymous

• Maybe the wii was a gift from someone.... u dont know?? who are u the wii in formant? She said she gets a check for one of her kids she can buy what she wants. Jon and kate go on free tripps ppl give them. So what about them????
    Anonymous

• Well for one she already has SIX kids that she can't afford. So why the hell did she go out and get invitro so she could have EIGHT more??? I would donate money to have some couple who can afford to raise the babies adopt them, but not for her to keep them. But she had them she's (ir)responsible for them. Not any of my concern.
    Anonymous

• like it has anything to do with race, geez. for gods sake.
    Anonymous

• I'm not hating on her. I have other things to do than bash some woman I don't even know. People that do bash her need to get a life, seriously.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009