I think i'm pregnant. What can I do??

I'm a 17 year old turning 18 this year. i'm a cinderella in my family. i just broke my virginity in january. We only did it twice and we always used protection but you can never be sure. the last time we did it i had my periods that same night so i thought everything was all right. weird things are happening to my body, pregnancy symptoms. i went to the clinic but was scared to say i think i'm pregnant so i just told the nurse i think i have an std, the nurse shouted at me, making me feel guilty for having sex. i was crying and she was busy saying she won't be humble with me cause i'm sensative and all these harsh words. she didn't check me because she said we can't work together cause she can't work with sensative people because she is harsh naturally. i told my boyfriend that i think i'm pregnant and he said he is not ready to be a father. what can i do? i'm against abortion and my family can kick me out if i am.

Anonymous202

Asked by Anonymous202 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Crafty is right. Get an at home pregnancy test. Take that and you'll have your answer. It's kinda hard to give you an accurate answer without knowing what your "pregnancy symptoms" actually are. Have you missed a period? Are your breasts sore or growing? Are you having alot of nausea (no matter what time of day)?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• R E P O R T E D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• R E P O R T E D - Answer by Anonymous a minute ago

why go anon... have a sack and use your screen name if your going to call someone out as a fake. Geesh...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:59 AM on Mar. 3, 2013

• fiatpax

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Take a test and then tell your parents if you are. They have a financial responsibility for you, but you also need to be prepared to take care of your child after you turn 18. It's unfortunate timing, but you deal with it as it comes. Abortion and keeping and raising the baby aren't your only choices.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Anonymous202, interesting screen name. How did you come up with that one?
    Anonymous