Looking for direct sales companies...

I am looking for a home party company to sign up with. I am looking for one that doesn't have a really expensive sign up. What suggestions do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Money & Work

• Nope no idea.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• People are more apt to give you info when you don't ask anon...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• You need to find a PRODUCT you love, not just the cheapest sign up.
    You need to be passionate about what you're selling. It will show on your face and you will not be convincing as a salesperson.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I suggest looking at the Direct Sellers Association website. They have listed all of the direct selling companies that are part of their association. This means that they have the approval from DSA and are reliable companies. You can check each box of type of products that you are interested in. It will give you a list of companies that sell those products and their information. Narrow it down to a handful and request their information. Good Luck!

http://www.directselling411.com/forms/CompanyFormPublicMembers/

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Message me today!! I have the most amazing home business!! We make 50% on EVERYTHING!!!
    Call/text me: 941-376-9060
    Prerecorded Info Message: 1-641-715-3800 passcode 32308# then select #1
    God Bless!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Do something you believe in. I got results with P90X and TurboFire, so I became a Beachbody Coach. It wouldn't do any good for me to sell Scentsy as I am not passionate about the products.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 5:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Well I love Avon and ended up signing up with them last night. Thanks for the input.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I am with a company that sells 100% organic, toxic free, chemical free products. I agree with PartyGalAnne though, you need to find a company whose products that you LOVE or you aren't going to stay with them! If you would like more info from me, give me a shout. Good luck!!

TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 9:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2013

• hows the avon going?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Avon is going pretty good so far. I have gotten enough orders in just a week to make my investment back and have two more orders to submit.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Mar. 12, 2013