Whats your gripe today?

I have an ear infection and bronchitis its been fun for the light work outs!!! LOL How about YOU???

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My husband had a freak accident at work that caused property damage. We have liability insurance, but I don't know yet what will be covered and how much we will have to pay. Plus it's a headache and he feels terrible about it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• ^^^3libras! My son had the same constant cough. He coughed one night for 8 hours strait. He coughed in his sleep too. We brought him to the Pediatrician the next morning & he was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. Have your lungs checked.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I can't stop coughing. I don't feel sick enough to take medicine, it's just constant coughing. I've barely gotten any sleep b/c I wake up about every hour in a coughing fit.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I still have a gap in my abs above my navel, so I don't know if I should be doing ab exercises yet. Baby is 3 months old.

Also, my ass is growing another ass under neath it. A little one but still.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• ^^^Give us a break staci- you can still fit that skinny ass of yours in a size 5 so if that's it- consider yourself lucky gf! lol :p

We just bought a Bissel w/ onboard heater carpet cleaner on Thurs- used it today & a piece snapped off. Husb. is taking it back tomorrow. Our old Hoover carpet cleaner lasted us 14 years, so we're exchanging it for a new Hoover instead.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• My chest doesn't hurt though & nothing's coming up. It's just my throat is so scratchy that I'm coughing. I don't have a fever or any other symptoms. I think it's an allergen of some kind.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I have been sick with what I thought was an upper respiratory infection all week. Thought I was almost over it, and my daughter woke up with...get this...a 105.3 degree fever. Mine had gotten up to 104.6 the first day I was sick, but I hadn't ever even heard of a 105+ degree fever. We took her to the doctor, and when they swiped that temporal thermometer past her mouth, it read 108.8. I don't know if that's just how sensitive it has to be, but it freaked me out. It was H1N1 and an upper respiratory infection, which leads me to believe that I had the same thing (all the same symptoms, and I didn't go to the doctor) this whole time. I haven't worked since Tuesday except the couple nights a week I teach, and I'm already called off for tomorrow, too. YUCK.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I woke up still having a bad migraine, so that was a gripe. It's broken now, thank goodness.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2013