What or whom is making your day just fun?

LOL No one here just thought I would change up the questions with some bad behavior lol!!!!!

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is playing with her new birthday gifts! She got some cute My Little Pony stuff. The Dora Rocks recorder I'm not having fun listening to, but she's so excited she can hardly stand it, and that's contagious.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• my kids are cute today!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• The fact that I am doing absolutely nothing is making my day! I haven't even left the house YET. I have to run out for a few minutes this evening though... Ugh.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Nobody is making my day fun. I just went through DD & DS's dressers and closets to clean out the old and items too small for them. Our community is having a huge yard sale in about a months so I am working on getting the stuff we want to part with out and ready. Neither child has been helpful in this task. I will still need to go through the toys. DS has put aside almost all of his matchbox and hot wheels cars, as well as some other assorted small toys. I am still annoyed with the number of Legos he has accumulated, but I see those as potential home defense weapons, so they made the cut today.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Husb- the breakfast of champions! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• my mom took my kids for a few hours lol I love my kids but the break is always nice.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 3:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• QuinnMae It should hopefully get better
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2013