What will you do if family members are no longer covered by working spouse insurance?

That is the next step with insurance and companies. If they do offer it the price will be really high. I noticed on mine they stop paying any amount, I asked they said I would need to reach a certain limit first , I dropped them.

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Health

• i'd make use of a monthly period i have it switched for induvidual on the same basis as a group (with no medical exam etc.) iwould probably really work hard on learning what i should pay for what ; coverage day-to-day Dr. visits, major medical emergencies, dissability, supplemental products, and what i can afford
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I've always had to pay for my dependents, except in one job. So it wouldn't be any different.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• I've also always had to pay extra for dependents. Nothing new here
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• DH had one job like that, they would only pay for him and even that was not all that great. just one night or just two hours, he still had to pay 3000 more.
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2013