Do you think i should be concerned or does it sound like a virus?

went on vacation a week ago and on the beggining of the week i started having pain in my kidneys on both sides. Then we got to where we were going and everytime i ate i felt like i couldn't breathe even if it was just a few bites of food.And for the past 3 days when i eat my stomach feels like its burning. I ate last night and my stomach was burning so bad it felt like i could breathe fire.And today i have been getting kidney pain,stomach burning,bad hot flashes and while i was walking through the store today i started getting a hot flash that ended in chest pain and i felt like i was going to faint.Oh and some sharp pains all over my stomach.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2013 in Health

• Yes you should be concerned and see a dr. as soon as possible.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Yeah, I would be concerned by that. I think I'd be getting in to see a doctor as quickly as I could - maybe even a trip to the ER.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Please read this article and contact a doctor.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• ive been really gassy too though. Can gas be part of a heart attack?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• and im only 26
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• you can have a heart attack at any age. when SO had his, vomiting and heartburn/ burping in the preceding days were what tipped me off. if not for the heartburn we would have brushed it off as a really bad panic attack.
    it may be nothing. and that would be a good thing. but! better safe than sorry, yes?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• My husband doesn't seem to think its a heart attack but i now just woke up with a headache only in my forehead and the pain is also right behind my eye's and if i move to much it throbs:(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• how you feeling?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• Really run down still getting kidney pain.stomach swells after i eat,and still getting stomach and back pain more so when i eat. I think i will just go see a doctor tomorrow
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2013

• ever see a doc?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2013