This is just for fun- so no bashing-we are all adults.

Where was your baby (Children) conceived? Do you remember the night, or anything special about it? Did you name your child based on any significant reason based on it?

We are pretty sure our daughter was conceived on a bathroom counter top. It was so hot and random. It was amazing- we'll never forget it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• We conceived my son on my parents couch :) It was between two nights that were both on the couch and they were right in a row.. like either a friday or saturday :) we named our sons middle names after my papaw and his grandpa :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i think our son was conceived in my car but im not sure, we were 17 and did it where ever we could
    Anonymous

• I KNOW we did while they were on vacation, lol so it's a good chance on their bed.
    Anonymous

• My daughter on my husband's 21st birthday (his birthday is 10/22, she was born 7/1), and my son after my BIL's birthday party (11/14, born on 8/1).
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My daughter was conceived on our sixth anniversary. I know it for a fact! But no, we didn't name her anything special for it.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• if it make ya feel better Anon. it was'nt on our bathroom counter top but a friends--- we were working late ad stayed over there one night.... (she's a bit older lady) and we were both in the mood. It started in the bed than we did'nt wanna make a mess (no condom)so we took it to the bathroom. We thought he'd pull out but as it turned out he must have left some.
    Anonymous

• Our daugter was conceived when we were on vacation at Niagra Falls, Canada. Now when she gets older she can get the same tattoo that I have "Made in Canada" :)
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my dd was concived at his moms house all her grandkids were comcived at her house lol. so i advise women dont do it there! my son was consived on me and dh's honeymoon on a cahir lol. my dd was named after haley on all my children and son was named after my dh but his middle name is my dad's middle name. ( he always wanted a son along with us girls but never had a boy )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Lol, OP...Thanks. :)
    Anonymous

• No really interesting places, but my son was conceived on our anniversary and our oldest daughter on my birthday. No special date for my youngest, but she was conceived on the family room couch... I was supposed to be out of town that weekend but my plans fell through. I guess she was meant to be!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009