Could you do me a real time favor?

Reach down to your ankles and the top of your foot where it connects to the ankle and tell me if you feel lots of bumps and moveable parts? I know there are tendons and such but my ankles hurt and I feel lots of knot like things moving around.

Is that normal ankle stuff or what?

:) thanks.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Health

• I feel lots of knots, too. Could you try a hot towel or a heating pad on your feet and see if that helps the pain?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• nothing is moving and i am considerably older than you.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I feel a knot just below the ankle bone on the outside of my foot. It does not hurt but feels weird now that I massaged the crap out of it lol. Feels like a tendon or something.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Creeping me out now lol. It moves under my touch but not freely or anything.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I don't feel anything right there m! Weird!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Press your finger just below the ankle bone on the outside or your foot. Your finger should be in a small indentation between the bone and this bump of tendon I am feeling lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Oh yeah. There is a squishy thing in there! Not a knot!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Ice don't heat!!! Always choose ice over heat when in doubt!! Heat exacerbates many conditions... I really wish people would stop tell others to heat stuff before they know what the problem really is!! Ugh!!!

You might want to get that checked out staci... It may be normal for you, depending on your past medical history. But, in general what you are describing is not normal. :)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Don't think you can escape here without describing your ankle findings crafty!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Whatever!!! Lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2013