This is about my DH using ATM for cash.

my Dh has been away on TDY in Yuma. He has been using ATM on Weekends. this is like taking out $100 to $200 in a day starting Fri, Sat and Sunday. We both have join Accounts. I do not know how should I ask him what he is using that for? My bet is he is going to Gentlemens club. I know there are Gentlemens clubs in Yuma. I called him and he knows that I am so mad but he does not know why.
How would you ask if your DH was using ATM?
thanks guys. im so upset.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• Say " What are you using hundred of dollars every weekend on?"
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I learned the HARD way, get your own account.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Me too, Musicmaker. No joint accounts.

I'd just ask him. Where's all this money going?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Didn't you know....most military men cheat, especially on TDY. I've processed so many records where they almost always have at least one divorce record if not more and always involving allegations of cheating. Heck, look at General Petraeus's infidelity. Smart guy, a respected family man but even he cheats. Apparently not smart enough.....

Don't keep joint accounts, or take all the money out so HE knows how it feels not to be asked or told what the hell is happening with the money. For your sake, I hope he's not spending that money on dates with other women but yes, most likely he's going to strip clubs. Be sure you get him tested when he gets back. Have plan before you react.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Yes I would ask him right after I put a fraud alert on the account so he cant access anymore.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I would as him and if youare not satisfied with the answer I would get a non joint account
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• If you don't trust him, just f*cking come out and ask ... Are you going to the titty bar on weekends?

The only problem I can is the amount ... $100 every weekend? If it were me, I'd say something like ... "Babe, I don't care if you are going to the titty bar, but how about only taking out half that? Our budget cannot handle that large of an amount EACH weekend,"

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I bet he's going to temptations! Why don't you just ask him?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• $100 to $200 a day? So he is taking $300-$600 a weekend? I would be super pissed off. That's a lot of money.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I sure would ask. what if it's someone who stole the atm card? He needs to know what's going on with his card if it's not him. He also needs to know you know, if it is him and be more responsible with family money.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2013