have you ever been abused here on Cafe mom?

I have had one friend who said she was harrassed because the sexuality of her son. and another friend, who was singled out and insulted in her nonmainstream views, that she articulated well with out abusing anyone just voiced her difference. I had someone write a rude comment under a photo in my pictures but that is about it. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, i have been. I blocked the person tho...and it stopped.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I was harassed in the Answers forum a few months ago because some B**** thought I answered too many questions. I ignored here and she went away. And now I post anon a lot to avoid that kind of stupid drama. Other than that, no.
    Anonymous

• there are mommies that say rude things after i state my opinions on questions.. but they just make me laugh because it makes them look so stupid.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• momjoy you had to block someone, what were they doing?
    Anonymous

• I had a mom say things to me several months ago, and even reported it to CM. Don't ever count on them to help because they won't. But they'll delete an answer or question that isn't even offensive just because it's not a popular opinion. Go figure...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Never...and please don't start LOL
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• no, but i belong to some pretty mean groups
    Anonymous

• i've had a rude comment on my picture once... that was just jealousy... and i did have a stalker that like followed me around or something... everytime i answered instead of answering the question she commented on my response.... i was like wtf!?!?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009