Sex question. Warning, sort of graphic . Ha! adult content

My husband and I been together for almost two years now. We have a great sex life. But sometimes, it's disappointing. My vagina gets so wet at times, that I don't feel him. And he's a pretty big size. I guess he can't feel me either, because he goes 'soft'. I guess my vagina gets 'loose' whenever I'm really wet... Because when I don't get as wet, he says it feels pretty 'tight'.

This is taking a toll on our sex life....it just gets frustrating when we both can't feel anything . We have to stop on the middle of sex, and just roll over. Lol.
And I've noticed lately, he doesn't 'get up' as easy as he use to. I know sex isn't everything, but a good sex life with the man I'm married to is important to me. And it's only been two years, were having problems couples who been together for years may have .
Any advice?
Sorry, this post is pretty gross .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• Youir vagina doesn't get loose it gets wet. It's the wetness that makes it more slippery. It's not a question of tight or not, it's just a perception. Try wiping off just before he enters you. As for your husband not getting erect so easily well that might depend on his age. How old is he?

You might want to try doing kegels if you're not happy with youir level of sensitivity. You need to do them regularly and be dedicated to doing them but the results are very worthwhile :) Trust me.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• You can never be TOO wet. The problem is with him. He has erectile dysfunction

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• who decided your "too wet" vagina is the problem?

if you,
    then you need to educate yourself, never too wet, and it will not loosen up like that because you are turned on and moist
    kegels great idea

if him,
    then he is blaming you because his penis for whatever reason is not doing its job
    need to find out why his little man is not holding at attention
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Doesn't Pure Romance make that tighten up cream? Maybe you could try that?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I know a couple of men who have circulation problems and going "soft" was the first sign. When was the last time your husband had a checkup? Might help a lot. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• That tightening cream works! Where is PGA? She is the expert.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I've experienced that before. Don't know why, lol. My suggestion is to ask him to manually stimulate you first to orgasm then have intercourse. That will hopefully allow you to be a little less excited, less lubed, and more relaxed. (Going anon cause even grown women get red-faced about this.) this happened to me only for a short time in my late 20s when I was fertile, maybe from changing hormones. You might mention to your dr. if it happens all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I have to agree that wetness is not a problem. He has an issue that is causing his loss of blood flow. A dr. Visit should be considered.
    BuffyKay66

Answer by BuffyKay66 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Shrink Now tightening cream. $11.

Do your Kegels. Vagina is muscular tissue, so it can be exercised just like any other muscle in the body. It does not get "loose". "Grip" him while he's in there. He'll feel it, I promise.

The wetter you are, the less friction there is. Wipe up before he enters you. You might also consider taking a daily benadryl. Dries everything up.

The erection thing? That's all on him. Your wetness is not going to cause him to lose his hard on. He should probably see a doctor if it continues to happen.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Pure Romance "Like a virgin" sounds best for you... Contact me if you would like to know more
    LilJenn82

Answer by LilJenn82 at 1:31 PM on May. 4, 2013