How can i get pregnant

iv been trying for like 6 months and it just hasent happend what could i do to help my chances of reallly starting a family someone please tell me

kckay

Asked by kckay at 4:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Doctors consider it normal to take anything up to a year to get pregnant. On average it takes couples 6-8 months (and that includes those who are doing everything right) although there are some who take much less and others who take much longer. Are you tracking your cycle? Have you pinpointed your ovulation time? If not, you can learn how to do so at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Good luck!

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• thank you and i havent really ben keep track
    kckay

Comment by kckay (original poster) at 4:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Try keeping track of your cycles. In the grand scheme of things 6 months is not really that long, It took us 5 with younger dd. The month I finally stopped worrying about it it happened.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• You can get an ovulation calendar to track your cycles and a test that uses your urine, or body temperature, to pinpoint ovulation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• It took me almost 11 months to get prego with my first. It will happen eventually... Just enjoy your time now... Babies are a lot of work... but, yes, they are certainly worth it. Enjoy your sleep while you wait. ; )
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2013