Alisim

Good morning!!!! I won't be here today either I got a lot of cleaning to do here! Emilio had to leave early this morning driving to Key West for a new case he got......helped me a lot with the cleaning up, but still got a lot of of cleaning to do!!! We did a Harlem shake video that was hilarious! actually we did two of them going to post one of them here, we had a blast, and they received lots of gifts! and more at still being delivered at their house, going to post some pictures, but I still got to download a lot more to show you. Everything was great, but boy did I work my ass off! Going to the gym this morning to let out some more stress, and then the cleaning but in the meantime, here are some previews!!!!! Could not upload the video, the empty shells were filled with spinach salad...and the party was a success, will post more pictures as I get them from everyone...later love!

Asked by older at 6:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1324009/Older_20

Made you those a few days ago

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Wow everything looks great, specially the baby melon lol
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Glad the party was a sucess I know how much love you put in to it
    Alisim