I did not tell my hubby I had Botox..............

I did not tell my hubby I had Botox. He would probably not approve. Is that bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• and he hasn't noticed your paralyzed face yet? I think I'd be mad he hasn't noticed that yet...

and yes it's bad to keep secrets from your husband like that...
    Anonymous

• It's not bad, like you did something horrible but honestly...If I wanted something and my husband refused to let me have it, I'd get it too! It's not their job to dictate and make rules on what you can have and can't have.
    It is bad to hide things but I think that applies more to hiding bad things..Not harmless things that you want and he won't let you have.
    However, If my husband told me no, I'd get it anyway AND tell him. lol...I'm just smart ass like that.
    Anonymous

• Umm botox doesn't paralyze your face automatically, I know someone who had it and her face doesn't look paralyzed at all, it does look a little more youthful though...That was really rude..You must be one of those people against things like that.
    Anonymous

Wow...anon...that's harsh. Her questions wasn't if you approve of Botox....lol Botox in moderation isn't bad but if you have to hide it..then it's not good and that goes for just about anything. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't have done the same thing though...smiles
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have sort of regretted having it done by the way. It looks great, but I do not like the thought of having injected that crap into my face.........I do not think I will do it again.........But I am surprised to see how good it looks.....And no, he has not noticed! But a lady told me the other day I look more rested!
    Anonymous

• I look at it this way...If it's YOUR money and it's not hurting your DH and you aren't cheating on him or anything then he shouldn't tell you you can't have it...My DH wants me to be happy and if I want something like that he isn't going to make that decision FOR me.
    Anonymous

• he cant tell?? i know a lady who has that done and you can certainly just tell, if he cant tell, dont tell him, it should be obvious! like if you got your hair done and he didnt notice, they you can play if off like he offended you if he does someday realize.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• ah, men don't notice little things unless you practically point it out.. Don't worry about it..and sometimes they DO notice but don't say anything..like thinking "Hmm, she looks better for some reason today." lol but they can't always pin point WHY you look better.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt tell him unless you spent his money on it lol. men dont notice things like that though i agree with PP
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My dad has always known my hair has been light. I died it dark brown and it was very obvious, and he didn't realize it! lol..All he said was "You're starting to look more like your sister." and I was like "Yea, I dyed my hair dark brown like hers, maybe that's why." He said, "Oh, You dyed your hair?"
    Or maybe he doesn't want to offend you, you know saying something like "Oh honey, you don't look as old as you did!" lmao!
    Anonymous