Which song can make you instantly happy or sad?

Back by colt ford makes me cry.

Anything by lmfao makes me happy. It's so catchy & upbeat :)

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• For the Girl by the Fratellis makes me happy.

I'm not sure if there's a song that makes me sad, but Redneck Woman makes me want to violently stick pens in my ears.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Elton John's "Goodbye English Rose" that he did for Princess Diana, I can't listen to that without crying.

And "Girl's Just Want to Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper....makes me happy...although I know there are more!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Gunpowder & Lead makes me smile every time.

Concrete Angels makes me cry.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Wherever You Will Go by The Calling, You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins and Alyssa Lies by...crap, can't remember his name suddenly - anyway, those all make me cry.

Gunpowder & Lead and Baggage Claim by Miranda Lambert always make me happy.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Fuel by Metalica instantly turns me into a speed demon. Seriously, I can't listen to it while driving or I will double the speed limit, at least. lol
    One sweet day by Mariah Carey and Boys 2 Men makes me cry.
    And, for some weird reason, I hate my life by Theory of a deadman makes me happy. It could be because it makes me realize it's not just my life that sucks. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Any song by Daft Punk makes me want to start dancing like a freak when I hear it. I could be in the middle of a grocery store and I'll just start busting out moves. Especially the " Around the World "" song. Their music just lights that dance fire.
    LBoogie0617

Answer by LBoogie0617 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Anything by PUSA makes me happy or at least puts a smile on my face. Their music is upbeat, off the wall, and corny, but I love it. Any music with 'attitude' and a good beat makes me feels good, not exactly happy but good. Angels in waiting make me sad.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Good Life will forever and ever remind me of my missing friend Jacque. That song was playing on my drive home from work that day. It was June 1st, 2011. A beautiful sunny summer day. I couldn't imagine anything bad happening that day. I got home and started hearing bits and pieces about it on the news. I knew instantly that she was not with us anymore, knowing her estranged husband... Whenever I hear it on the radio, it brings tears, but not so much sadness, just the joy of having known her and how much she loved her triplets.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Tears in Heaven - Elton John will make me BAWL, especially because it was written after the death of his 4 year old son which makes me think of my 4 year old son.

Life is Highway - Tom Cochran will instantly life my spirits.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Mint Car by The Cure is a happy song. I don't know about the sad song. Maybe Mad World.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2013