can i get pregnant on the nuva ring if i has sex within 30 minutes of taking it out for a week

My husband has never finished inside of me and lastnight he asked if he could. After we finished it was time to take out my Nuvaring and I remembered it quits working about 3 hours after u take it out, is there a chance I could get pregnant

tesa33

Asked by tesa33 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• "if i has sex"

You're really an LOLZ cat, aren't you?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• 1+1=3

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I think the saddest part about this post is you don't let your husband ever finish inside of you. What an anti-climactic ending to a very climactic endeavor.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• You can get pregnant using a condom AND the pill AND the nuva ring.....the chances are LOW, but the bottom line is if a penis gets anywhere NEAR your vagina when it spews you CAN get prego.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Had* sorry and I'm 19 I'm not the one that made the decision for him to pull out so when he asked if he could I was all for it. Instead of this place being "Helpful" its very judgemental, thanks for ur criticism
    tesa33

Comment by tesa33 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I doubt it, but there is ALWAYS some possibility.

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Like charlot said, I am doubtful but I also wouldn't be surprised if you did. If you took it out right away, there could still have been semen on it which could have escaped .
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• thanks for ur criticism

*your
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I know lots of people who have gotten pregnant on Nuva ring. My BFF calls sex "ring toss" because she never knows when he's going to pull out with a ring around it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Get a more reliable form of birth control if you don't want to get pregnant and still have your husband ejaculate inside of you.

Yes you can get pregnant.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2013