Why am I all of a sudden feeling like my feelings are hurt?

Last night at dinner time I was talking to my dh about something and he cut me off saying can't you see I'm watching TV (It was something he would have liked to pay attention too) half the time we talk. it was rude of me to talk but like I said sometimes we talk had I known he was deep into what he wanted to hear on the TV I would'nt have bothered but it hurt my feelings I just held back teared up alittle but let it go.

And this morning he called me and we talked and said I'll call back in a couple of hours (he's @ work & I'm a SAHM) he calls me back 3 hours later I said this jokingly and he says WELL SOMEBODY HAS TO WORK I'm like (in my head oh shit) I wasn't expecting that reaction and again I felt hurt and teared up alittle.

WTF???? All this my feelings getting hurt and tearing up what is up with that....? Arg!
Venting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Health

• PMS? I get butt hurt like that around that time of the month lol. If he was serious and not joking when he said those things though I would be having a talk......
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Sounds like you felt brushed off and undervalued. I would tell him how you felt, just to clear the air.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Tell him when he makes those statements it hurts your feelings. Do not let it linger I did so and it ended a ten year relationship. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I can understand the call back in a few hours cause a person can get busy and distracted at work. Maybe at home, since we all have our tv shows, internet time, other interests, set a time for you and him to sit and talk with uninterrupted time.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2013