So my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on friday and its monday and i was suppose to get my period in like 2 weeks and he used the pullout method, but i got my period 2 days after and it started out as barely having a period which is not normal for me i was just wondering is it to early to tell if i could b pregnant or would it b normal for me to have a period and not b pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Wait till you are late (ie 3 weeks from now) and then pee on the stick.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Sigh....

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Then ask your mother for...

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• .

1+1=3 hard sale

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Mama called the doctor and the doctor said................if you had sex you might be pregnant.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• What did we do before we had the internet to tell us we were pregnant? How did we manage to find these things out all on our own?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• If you have to ask you are too young to be engaging in adult activities. Stop it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• points
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Seriously though,  ANY time you have sex- there is the possibility of getting pregnant Using protection or not!  Shocking, I know...

There is less of a chance when you use it thatn there is without, but it IS still possible either way.  I would never ever consier the "pull out" method a form of birth control- so I'd say the chances using that one are barely less than using nothing at all.

We do not know if you are pregnant, but you could be...wait it out and see is all I have on that one

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• We can't tell unless you get really really close to the screen.
    Anonymous