What was THE BEST DATE you have ever been on?

Before you were married or had a S/O.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 3:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• This guy I had a mutual attraction with. We weren't "dating" and were never a couple but we both liked each other and would occasionally submit to being FWBs lol. Anyway, neither of us really had any money or even a car but he still took me around town and showed me all these very cool places few people probably know exist. We went by subway and by foot and painted the town red. Then we sat by the bay and talked until the sun came up. Amazing. To this day whenever I'm downtown I think of him.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• First date with the man I would eventually marry. We went to Donkey Derby Days in Cripple Creek, back before it became a gambling town. So it was filled with art shops and old-fashioned ice cream parlors. We sat by a fountain and watched the burro races. Spent the whole day there, it was awesome. Probably one of the best days of my life.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• It's gotta be the last date we had as BF/GF. We went to an out of town concert on New Years Eve. He got me a rose at the concert, the concert rocked us out of our seats & he rocked my world when we got back to the hotel by proposing. (what'd you think I was gonna say?! lol :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Sorry the best date was with hubby before we had kids. We were going to fly up to see my mother but instead we got on the plane to go to San Francisco.  I guess I wasn't paying attention, until we had board and were in first class.  This is when they served the really nice meals in first class.  It was wonderful.  We toured and ate on the warf and just had a wonderful time and flew back to champagne for breakfast.  Best date ever.

Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• His name was Bryan, and it's a toss up as to which date was the best. The first one in the running is our first date: he took me to see George Carlin live in our town. We laughed our asses off, had a blast, ran into two of his friends who needed a ride home, and got stuck sitting in parking lot traffic forever - which was where he gave me our first kiss. So sweet, romantic, and sexy (well, except for his friends in the backseat being pervs! lol)

The second in the running was another date with him. We went out to dinner, and were so into each other that he tipped our waiter $50 bucks and didn't realize it till we'd left. When he realized, his response was, "Oh, well, it was worth it!" :D
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 4:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• My first date with my now DH... He took me to Reno, and we had a blast exploring the town, going out to some amazing dinners, being crazy in the casinos, etc. One of my favorite memories....

I knew him as a coworker for about a year before any of this.... :) I wouldn't have gone to Reno with a stranger...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• sorry but best date was with hubby after we had the kids.. we dont go out very often but one night my MIL watched the kids and we went out to dinner then to the boardwalk.. e just walked and talked and laughed, got some ice cream and then played mini golf.. it was just a really fun night out and reconnected us a bit.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 4:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I've never been on date before marriage. Even with my DH or any other man.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 7:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2013