I am 30 , i usually have dark circles but now i start to see fine lines around my eyes, and my eyes always look tired...what should i do, or what cream is the best that helps my problem?

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 3:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I like Oil of Olay's 7 signs of aging. Put if you want instant relief for puffiness, try hemroid cream. Seriously.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Here's the best I can find for you:
    Get enough rest.. Experts recommend between 7 and 8 hours nightly.
    Stay hydrated. Drink enough water and minimize intake of salty foods which can also lead to dehydration.
    Get checked for allergies. If you notice puffiness at certain times of the year, you may be prone to seasonal allergies. If puffiness is a year-round problem, you could be allergic to anything from airborne allergens, such as grass, to certain foods that are a part of your diet. Talk to your doctor about your concerns.
    Consider your other options. Unfortunately, having puffy eyes is hereditary for some people. In these cases, there really is not much you can do besides invasive measures like cosmetic eyelid surgery. Our suggestion: A good concealer is easy-to-use, affordable, and pain-free.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• i've also heard preparation H is effective because it restricts the blood vessels and is anti-inflammatory... just don't get it IN your eyes, that is bad.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Do you use concealer? I just saw on What not to Wear Carmondy, the makeup chick, said to use an under eye concealer that is a shade lighter than your skin tone to help brighten the area. I am not sure abut a specialty cream though

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• try increasing water intake and getting more rest.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• if you smoke-stop
    If you drink,stop or cut back

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Hydrate!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2013