Gassy with pain/one breast?

I have been extremely gassy beyond belief. Lol. But for one and a half weeks I had pain on my right side when I passed gas. Was this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? It has stopped though. And is it normal for just your nipple on one breast to be sore and not the other one?

zan2

Asked by zan2 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• gas and gas pains are normal. watch what you eat if its really bad. and nipple soreness is normal. my nipples became very tender this last pregnancy. if anything hurts you to the point of concern mention it to ur dr.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 4:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Ok. But its only the left breast that's sore. Is that normal?
    zan2

Comment by zan2 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• If it only happens when you have gas pains, it is probably your vagus nerve being strummed by the pressure. You may also have pain in your jaw from gas.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Could you maybe have a clogged duct on that side?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2013

• I don't know if I'm clogged or not? But is it normal just for one breast to be sore?
    zan2

Comment by zan2 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2013