Question about anal sex after ..... adult content

childbirth in which I tore and needed stitches, and here's the TMI part, recieved a hemroid from the strain of pushing. I used to LOVE anal and would like to try it again but I'm afraid of it hurting too much with the hemroids, anyone else have advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• Wait for your roid to go away.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Wait till you're healed.
    Lots of foreplay, lots of lube.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• oh i have no idea, ive never done anal b4.. always curious about the subject but not enough to try it out lol thankfully hubby isnt interested so no big deal. ive had digestive issues and horrible cases of hemroids so i consider that part of my body to be exit only.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• hemorrhoids + anal = a whole lot of pain!

wait until healed, and then some more waiting until really sure it is healed
    if still seeing doc for post baby, could aks him/her to check the healing of your 'exit'

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2013