F*** you neighbors! adult content

daughter goes to play at their house today after school, 90% of time i have their children here
today when play date was over, the father opens door lets her leave on her own
she has autism fucking idiot! does not matter that we are 2 houses down and she is 5

lucky i heard her at front door, as she came in dropped off her coat (it is 20 degrees) and she walked out and was down the block when i found her. i was upstairs, very lucky i heard front door, too much to ask to walk her home, or have one of your "normal kids" walk her home, shit pick up the fucking phone and call me to tell me that you are opening your door and letting her out by herself

fuck you neighbors, i make sure your non autism kids get home safe

so fucking pissed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• I'd wait til you calm down a bit & then speak with them. Ask them to call you to come get her next time.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I'd go have a word with them if I were you!!! My daughter's friends are around her age 7-8, and when they're leaving.. I give them a ride, and wait until they're inside. Or in this case, I'd do the same if they lived two doors down, walk them and wait until they're safe inside. Your neighbor certainly sounds like a dipshit.. I'd be pissed too.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Wow,that could have ended so badly.....I'm glad she's ok

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Thoughtless! How awful. Take a minute to decompress and then let them know that's not the way to do it.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• I would take any 5 year old kid home. At least to their sidewalk to their door, and make sure they actually went in. There are way too many distractions for a 5 year old... autistic or not. I'd call down a little then just ask them to please call when DD is getting ready to go, and if they can't walk her, I'll come get her.

Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• thats horrible.. i would 100% talk to them about it. and 5 to me is not old enough to walk home call or not.. id still be bringing them home by foot myself and making sure they are inside safe! the world isnt a safe place these days..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Wow. That's horrible. My child plays directly next door and the mom or dad always walks her home and it's just a few steps. I would tell them that you found her down the road and it could have been disastrous.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Have a talk with them tomorrow or later in the week when you are not so upset. I am so glad you heard the door.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Oh my gosh! I wouldn't let this go. Tell them, once you aren't ready to kill them, where you found your daughter and what could have happened. What person in his or her right mind would let any five-year-old walk home alone? But then, I had some neighbors across the parking lot in my condo complex who seemed surprised when I always walked their little girl to their door ... some people shouldn't be allowed to have Chia Pets, much less kids.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• their house is for sale
    sure hope they move!

they have three kids and middle one is perfect playmate for my child
    but parents are neglectful at best

assholes
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2013